June 04, 2008

A Quickie...

I just haven't been up to posting like I have been in the past. I apologize to those of you who read this... if there is anyone. And here's the update.
I'm back from Costa Rica and it was amazing! I hiked through the Rio Celeste, went white water rafting on the Sarapique River, got a canapoy tour of the rainforest via zip line, and watched a volcano erupt from my hotel room balcony! Seriously, it was the trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to go back and see it all again. I heart Costa Rica.
I am also still single. But it works for me. Boys are trouble.
Most of my friends are finding their lives. Getting married and graduating college seems to be a pretty popular even among people my age.
I am, however, graduating in December! I am really excited.... Adult life here I come!

1 comment:

The Stormin Mormon said...

Don't get to excited. Life after college is kinda overrated when you're in school.

You might get to be less broke, but you always have a lot less time. ;-)

But it is nice to be in that new stage of life.