February 20, 2008

Those Effin Bastards!

Okay... a recap of the week so far.
Sunday I drove home with my all of my roommates. Three cars, six people, two people to a car, and ice-covered roads. I was glad we were all together, just in case something terrible happened. And it didn't, so no exciting story there. But when I got home, I grabbed my stuff out of my back seat and headed into the house. I still had to visit Wal-Mart, but I wanted to pee first. After I relieved myself, I convinced one of my roommates to go with me. We walked out, and that's when I realized someone was parked behind me, so we took my roommates car instead. Sweet deal for me. We got massive amounts of donuts (because they sounded good), and some other random shit that we probably didn't need, and headed home. Unloaded the car, and sat down for a quick snack before bed. Not the healthiest decision... but we didn't care. Then, I watched some tv until I fell asleep. Class on Monday morning started at 9:00 so I had to leave by 8:30. That's early for me. I slept in a little bit, and then went to start my car before I quickly got ready. And... the door was open! What the fuck!?!?! I went over to shut it, mad at my brother for leaving it open, and then I realized that my shit was every where! Some bastard broke into my car and made a huge mess. My stuff was thrown randomly all over the car, and the ten dollars I had in the center thingy were gone... along with my sunglasses. I was mad, but at least they didn't take my CD player... which they did manage to take out of my roommates care. So I was late to class on Monday, because I had to call the cops.
Tuesday was uneventful... basically a long trip to Frankenmuth which turned out to be completely unneccessary.
And today I am just tired. Hopefully the rest of the week will bring fun and exciting things.
Oh.. I did go see the Golden Compass. I wasn't really excited about it, but it was AMAZING. I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

The Stormin Mormon said...

Shitty...

I can't stand people that steal. Just pisses me off that they can't respect when someone works hard for something...