February 08, 2008

SNOW!

I hate it! Well... I like it on Christmas, and I like snowboarding. But I do not like snow when it falls a lot... in a short amount of time. It took me and my roommates over an hour to shovel our driveway! That is ridiculous. School was cancelled three days in a row because the plow trucks could not keep up with the amount of snow that fell on our roads. The road I live on was not even thought about until today..... the third day. So every time I had to go to work, I had to gather my roommates and push my car down the road, or tow it. Just to get to work.
So that's all I have for now. A lame story about snow. Maybe I'll get back to you when something more interesting happens. And you might not have to wait long. I think I'm going to the bar sunday night... and then I have a long lost friend coming next weekend.
Other than that... if there is anything specific you would like me to write about... let me know. I'm taking requests.....

1 comment:

The Stormin Mormon said...

The bar...


Excellent blog fodder.