November 22, 2007

Blessing In Disguise

What started out as a horrible morning, ended great. First, I woke up at 3:11 so that I could get my shop on. By 3:43 me, my mom, and my aunt were at Meijer to wait in line for a Nintendo Wii. Well... the deals started at 5:00 am, so we thought we were good to go. But... turns out, the first person in line had been there since 10:30 the night before. And the other 300 people in line were there before us. Fuck it... let's try some where else. So we went to the mall, because we knew that FYE had some (they were in the ads). When we got there, we were shocked. We were the first ones in line. Ooooohhhhh goodie. Now, only two hourse to wait. So we waited. And when the manager of the store got there at 5:15, we were informed that there were NO Wii's to be had. WTF?! That's not what the ad said. Whatever... so we decided to try gamestop, by the foodcourt. It was our last hope. When we got there, three people were already in line. So we joined them. And waited for the store to open at 6:00. As we waited, more and more people joined our line. Then... someone from the FYE line walks by. And they tell us that FYE DID have a Wii. But only one. FUCK OFF FYE MANAGER! That's the first thought that ran through my head. So we were mad. And we continued to wait for the gamestop people. Then, the gamestop people show up and say that they have less than five Wii's. Bummer. My mom and aunt were 4th and 5th in line. But we continued to wait... and then... a miracle. They had 12! Woohoooo..... 12 Wii's. So we both got what we wanted, along with every one else in line. And we were happy. Then... I pointed out that the guy from FYE had done us a favor. If we had waited, we would have only gotton one Wii. And the Wii's at gamestop would have been gone. So because he lied to us, we both got Wii's.

So... that was my day. Wii hunting and work.

1 comment:

The Stormin Mormon said...

I still have contacts at Nintendo, so I can buy these things all day...

Problem is that I am not allowed to resell them, so I just use the hook-up to keep friends happy.