November 30, 2007

Deja Vu!

Not the memory thingy. The place. Yeah. I've never been there. Not even once. I have driven past the building. And I am pretty sure that I have seen some of the girls that work there. But I have never been inside. I'm not sure if I want to go. I think that I am just curious. What is it like? Are the girls trashy like everyone jokes about? I heard that they don't serve alcohol there. Which is probably a good thing. But if I'm gonna watch a naked girl dance... I'm gonna need some liquor in me. So... my brother and his three friends just left to go to the Vu. It's Thursday, so that means they are open until 4:00a.m. I guess. And they invited me to go too. But seeing naked girls with your brother... is kinda wierd. And I have to work in the morning. And I don't have much money to throw around. So, instead, I stayed home... and made cupcakes. Maybe some day, I will go to the Vu, after drinking of course. Maybe just to see what it is like. Oh yeah... do girls get in free? Because I think I heard that once too. Okay... that's it. I'm going to bed. And I'll have my brother tell me all about it tomorrow. Well... maybe not ALL about it... but some of it.

3 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

I've been there, and I actually went with my sister. It was the night of her bachlorette party and her husband's bachlor party, we all met up and somehow ended up there. I don't remember if girls get in free or not, but it's kind of gross. I was scared I would get a STD the whole time.

The Stormin Mormon said...

Not a secret among my friends...

I've never been either...

I can see naked women without having to pay a $20 cover. Why would I pay for something I can get for free? ;-)

That and the whole aversion thing. I have no idea, but with all of the bad habits I support on a daily basis, this one would bother me somehow.

The Stormin Mormon said...

And...

I decided to do the math on your description, as I had that toolbar open (looking at some C.D.s).

It would not be worth the money for B.G. to pick up that bill. It would take ten seconds... He would earn $165 in in that ten seconds...

WOW.