November 22, 2007

Black Friday

Yes. I will be participating in Black Friday. Not because I get all caught up in the hype of Christmas, but because I love seeing people fight over stupid things. I like shopping. And.. I really, really, really need a Nintendo Wii. And there are only a few of these in the world, let alone Saginaw, and I won't get one, if I'm not waiting in line tomorrow. So, I'm getting up early in the morning to race to the store to try and be one of the first ones in line. Then... after a long day of shopping, to get all the good deals, I am switching sides. I have to work at night. So it's definitely going to be a long day. But a fun one. I'll let you know if anything completely crazy happens. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

equippedtofascinate said...

Did you get one? The suspense is killing me.