October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Here are our pumpkins. From left to right, top row: my brother's attempt at a pokemon face, MINE!!!!, Sarah Bobby's star face thing, Matt's puking pumpkin... the guts are hanging out of his mouth and one eye is squinted because he is throwing up really hard, then Clay's beaver pumpkin... also, his first ever carved pumpkin, Brooke's star pumpkin, and David's State pumpkin. Not bad... eh?
So.. last night, I really wanted to participate in devil's night... you know.. toilet paper and whatever. But, there were a few factors that affected my final decision not to. First of all, I didn't want to make anyone mad. So I tried to think of a house to toilet paper where the owners would just laugh it off. No such luck. Secondly, I didn't want to get in trouble. It was all over the news that Saginaw was increasing its police last night in an attempt to eliminate the amount of trouble that was happening. Because last year, someone decided to burn down a whole shit ton of old buildings. I think they did the city a favor, but firefighters were'nt very happy. I'm not sure what the consequences are when you throw toilet paper at someone's trees, but I'm not very willing to find out for myself. Lastly, I was tired. I had been at school all fricken day. Seriously, 8:30 - 10:00. And then, when I finally got home, there were people everywhere. Apparently, we were having a pumpkin carving party. I wasn't aware of this, so I was a little stunned and annoyed after my long day, but I still participated. So last night was spent at home... toilet paper free (except for what was in the bathroom).

And tonight, I am dressing up and handing out candy to tricker treaters. I decorated the front porch and everything. I just need to stop and buy some candy first. So... stop on buy and get some yummy stuff.

1 comment:

The Stormin Mormon said...

I carved my pumpkin far to early, and by Halloween it was already kinda done... And by done I mean "near rotting" which was a bit depressing. But at the same time, it may have saved it from being thrown into the street by the little heathens in my neighborhood. So it wasn't all bad.