October 24, 2007

English Teachers, Pinky Promises, and Cheerleading..... OH MY!

So, we have started our annual cheerleading team that gets together and performs for the Toys for Tots charity thing. So far, not bad. We need a lot of practice but things are looking good. With 20 participants, 6 of whom are boys, we will definitely top what we did last year. The performance, which not only includes us, but other local teams and some dancers also, will be on December 2, so clear your calenders.

As for my English teacher, she's not invited. Why? Because I loathe her. She is not capable of admitting when she is wrong. And nobody likes to be wrong, but when you are, it's only right to admit it and face the problem head on. Because my English teacher can't be an adult and solve this HUGE problem we have, I was forced to go over her head. So now she's mad.... and I don't care. She can't give me a bad grade because she's mad. Honestly, I hope that we both come out of this thing happy, but it doesn't look promising, so don't hold your breath.

And finally, Pinky Promises. I really have a problem when someone breaks a pinky promise. I know that it sounds kind of childish. But there is just something about a pinky promise that makes it special. Maybe it's because something that was started on the playground is still being used by adults. If I go through the trouble, and embaressment of pinky promising someone, then you better bet, they should hold up their end of the bargain. If not, they better make up for it with flowers or something.

Oh yeah... and I'm sick, which puts me in a bad mood.

1 comment:

The Stormin Mormon said...

Lets hope that your English prof isn't buddy-buddy with another one of your profs, or it doesn't matter how protected you are...