April 07, 2008

This Just In!

Here is the latest info on this friend/guy that I met at the bar. (Read the last post if you are still confused.) Okay... we talk every day. Thursday night, we talked until five thirty in the morning. I was tired, but it was amazing. He has sent me his picture and it makes me smile every time I look at it. I can't stop thinking about him and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. It's weird. But I think that this relationship has great potential. My feelings of him being a psycho killer are lessening. I do not think that psycho killers would invest this much time and effort into a phone relationship. I also don't think that psycho killers would sing Savage Garden songs over the phone to you.... (seriously one of the cutest moments in my life). He is so genuine and I don't have to try to impress him. It's just easy. Not like any other relationships, where I had to work to keep up a conversation. The only way to describe it is to say it's amazing. He's amazing. I'm really sad about the distance thing. But I'm sure that it will work out just fine.

1 comment:

Frannie Farmer said...

It sounds dreamy ....
Good for you. I stand by my original opinion - just take it s.l.o.w. and trust yourself, you're a smart cookie, you'll be fine!!