March 05, 2008

Spring Break!

Sun, sand, hot guys, lots of liquor, beer, sunscreen, bathing suits.... tons of fun... maybe a random tattoo or something. Unless you're me. Then it's work and community service. And when you ask for saturday off so that you can watch your mom's cheerleading team at the state competition, you can't even get it. Ridiculous. My spring break has been so incredibly sucky, words can't even describe it. First of all... if one more person tells me that I should have just paid the ticket, I'm going to slit my wrists. I didn't want to pay the ticket, working it off is harder but more reasonable. And let me tell you, I've stopped at every stop sign since. Also, I'm sick of getting hit on by old guys who are flying higher than kites. Seriously... you're shopping at a thrift store... don't look for a girl... and if you do, choose one that is at least close to your age.
So my spring break has been shitty, but come May 11, I will be on my way to Costa Rica, and no one can stop me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.