August 28, 2007

Almost Done....

Well... you know what I mean. I started my senior year at SVSU yesterday. Classes are not bad. I am taking one 100 level class. This means that there are lots of freshmen and sophomores in the class. Good thing I can tell who's who. Seriously, the freshmen are still all about drama and what not. Trying to get to know other people and worrying about what's going on after class. I have to avoid those people. I just want to sit there, learn what I need to know, and get out. But we did take a pre-test yesterday... just to see where we were and what he needed to teach us. I knew all the answers. So hopefully the class will be a breeze. All my other classes are in my degree program, teaching. So far, in every class we got to decorate name tags and color some other picture, played some games. The usual teaching class stuff. I'm sure we will get down to business shortly, but for now, games and coloring. I guess I can deal with that. I feel bad for some of my friends, like the ones going into engineering or whatever. They are starting calculus classes and I'm coloring. Oh well... down the road, they will probably make more money than me. So classes have just started and I am almost ready to graduate. You're all invited to the party. Because there will definitely be a party.

3 comments:

The Stormin Mormon said...

Being a freshman was weird. Everyone still acted as if they were in high school, and the drama reigned supreme.

I still remember my shock in seeing it several years later and realizing how much I had grown...

christa said...

so true. thanks.

equippedtofascinate said...

If only I was able to color when I was in college, I may have not dropped out.